Safety is your choice
Feeding your passions since 1994
Safety in-flight and during landing. We make complete fuel systems with flexible, anti-explosion and anti-slosh fuel tanks, which can be installed on all types of aircraft from ultralights and UAVs, to certified helicopters and passenger planes.
Over the years, our business has mainly specialized in the production of fuel tanks for ultralights (ULMs – Ultra-Léger Motorisé), UAVs (Unmanned aerial vehicles) and RUASs (Rotorcraft Unmanned Aerial Systems). Our flexible custom-made fuel tanks with explosion suppressant and anti-slosh foam can be installed on all types of aircraft, from ultralights and UAVs, to helicopters and certified passenger planes.
Why do qualified and structured companies or ultralight owners prefer the safety of a flexible fuel tank?
Fuel tanks for ultralight aircraft have traditionally been manufactured with the following materials:
- Welded light alloy sheet
- Fiberglass or other components
Or, they have been obtained directly from inside the wings (wet wing systems)
These solutions while economical, present considerable safety concerns:
- Poor resistance to vibrations and pressure stress
- Flammability and/or explosion in accidental cases
- Osmosis through the fibres
THE SAFE CHOICE YOU CAN COUNT ON
- Nylon fabric with nitrile rubber coating
- Tensile strength of the fuel tank wall
- Tensile strength of the joints
- Resistance to tearing
- Perforation resistance
- Resistance to dropping
- Anti-explosion and impact/drop test
- Ultralightweight materials
- Resistance to stress caused by flight (anti-slosh)
- Installation and maintenance processes are notably facilitated